This compact Dura-BULL® polishing unit features an enclosed hood that eliminates airborne dust, substantially enhances the recovery of precious metal scrap and helps keep your work area significantly cleaner. The built-in work surface (24"W x 24"D) is designed to be used from a seated position and is 31-1/4" high. If you'd prefer the unit be configured for standing use, give us a call; we'll customize your unit for you.
• 1/2hp, 3,450rpm, high-base polishing motor (6 amps) with a 5/8" tapered, threaded single-spindle.
• 1/2hp blower motor (9 amps) provides 400cfm air movement.
• Bag filtration with 14 ultra-weave cotton sateen filter bags for efficiency; replacement filters are available.
• Two pre-mounted 3" hose inlets.
• Single-door access has four latches for a tighter seal.
• Built-in silencer helps keep operation quiet.
• Includes collection tray.
• Includes one open polishing hood with two light sockets.
Whether you manufacture hundreds of pieces a week or fill custom orders in a studio setting, there’s a Dura-BULL® machine for you. Each machine is made to work better, made to last and made in the USA.
Must be shipped truck freight.