This high-quality Dura-BULL® wax pot is ideal for the benchtop, for small shops and for model-makers’ short runs. Enjoy all the features you would look for in larger injectors in this space-saving compact model.
Each pot includes a separate thermometer that allows you to continuously monitor wax temperature and to calibrate the unit if necessary. Simply insert the thermometer through the port built into the pot lid.
• Pot liner is metal-molded to optimize the even distribution of heat.
• Ceramic mica steel heater contacts help ensure long life and consistent heating.
• Built-in thermostat with automatic cycling maintains optimum temperature.
• Air-pressure is controlled by easy-to-adjust regulator (a compressed air source is required) with reliable pressure gauge.
• Easy-on, easy-off lid has a 30psi emergency pop-off valve.
• Pre-drilled base allows you to secure the pot to your work surface. Whether you manufacture hundreds of pieces a week or fill custom orders in a studio setting, there’s a Dura-BULL® machine for you. Each machine is made to work better, made to last and made in the USA.
Output power: 250 watts
Max. temperature: 250°F
• A 220-volt model is available by special order; please call for a quote.