Do it all with this model. Not only can you build models of your unique designs for customers to see, touch and hold in their hands, you can also create master models for your jewelry line—and you can do both jobs at the same time! In fact, depending on their size, you can build up to 150 patterns per day (every 24 hours)!
The DigitalWax® 028J+ is fast enough to make both processes cost effective, a perfect fit for your jewelry design and production business. Its 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" build platform can support multiple models—whether they're the same design or several different designs—and build them in a single build cycle.
Using a special, high-performance laser, the 028J+ rapid prototyping machine builds three-dimensional models from a proprietary photo-curable resin. Because the models are built literally layer-by-layer, there is no limit to the geometric complexity of the design you want to model: undercuts, cavities, extremely fine structuring and complex shapes are easily within reach.
Resins are sold separately; this machine comes with:
• Personal computer (OS Windows® 7) with 19" LCD monitor.
• DigitalWax® 028 Controller software license.
• VisCAM software license for DigitalWax® which includes VisCAM RP Setup, Module P04; RP Build, module P05; RP Hatch, module P06; and VisCAM Mesh Repair, module P02. Accommodates all .stl and .slc file formats.
• Resin tray (RT800), 8-13/16" x 8-13/16" x 1-1/8" (225 x 225 x 29mm).
• An uninterrupted power supply (UPS) unit that protects your equipment in case of a power surge or loss of power.
• Set of handling tools.
• User handbook.
• Laser source: solid state BluEdge™ BE-1500A/BE-1500AHR
• Scanning speed: 2200 mm/sec.
• Working area: 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" (90 x 90 x 90mm)
• Slice thickness (x, y, z axes): 0.01–0.10mm