The Lumilus LED Light series from Dazor® delivers the brilliant, white light of 288 LED bulbs, fully diffused to eliminate the pinpoints of light associated with traditional LED light sources. The diffuser built into the lamp smooths the light to eliminate shadows and hot spots, giving you pure white light with the highest lumen efficiency available—30% brighter than a comparable 3-bulb fluorescent lamp, 50% brighter than a 2-bulb fluorescent. When desired, you can remove the diffuser to maximize the scintillation of light on your jewelry and gemstones for display purposes.
Precision-machined components are designed to be modular so that, should one part or another eventually need replacing, it is easy and relatively inexpensive to do without having to replace the entire lamp.
• Dazor® DiffuseTec™ light management produces an evenly diffused light pattern without multi-shadowing.
• Precise and smooth on/off dimming control; dimmable to 20% intensity.
• Features a generous 14-1/4" x 6-1/4" lamp head.
• Features the Dazor patented floating adjustable arm for smooth and easy positioning of the lamp to any position; total reach is 41".
• Fully enclosed counterbalance spring for dust-free operation and low maintenance.
• All metal construction ideal even for rugged, heavy-use shops.
• Durable powder-coat finish with slight texturing that is more attractive to the eye, helps hide rivet placement, and reduces the smudges caused by handling.
• Innovative thermal engineering allows the LEDs to achieve their rated life of 50,000 service hours.
• UL, cUL, CE; dual voltage with an interchangeble-plug power cord; includes a U.S., a UK and a Euro plug.
• Includes a manufacturer's five-year warranty.
• IMPORTANT: This item is wired for dual 110- and 220-volt capability and is sold with a multi-plug. Because amperage, outlets and plugs vary widely by location, you may need a different plug. If so, you are responsible for having the appropriate plug or adapter installed by a qualified professional. Rio Grande assumes no liability for improper or inadequate re-wiring or adapters procured by customer.