Because the Customizable Medium-Capacity Basic Natural Gas Oven is capital equipment or requires more specific shipping information, Rio prefers to personally answer any questions you may have and help you complete your purchase.
Please give us a call, email us, or simply fill out the request for information below to have one of our experts contact you at your convenience.
We look forward to serving you!
Call: toll-free at 1-844-247-7775
Email to: [email protected]
Customize ovens to benefit your specific business needs! This medium-sized basic oven holds 28 to 32 4" x 8-1/2" flasks. The arched roof of the oven improves the flow of exhaust gases and promotes even heat distribution. The basic oven includes 1/4" door cable, 3"-thick ceramic-fiber door and high-quality ire-brick/steel construction.
• Sheet metal–enclosed roof.
• Natural gas connections.
• Heavy-duty steel construction. Custom oven options available:
• 16" x 14" control panel with Johnson Control® gas valve.
• Honeywell® DPC100 temperature controls.
• HD type-K thermocouple wire; 28ft.
• Honeywell electric flame safety.
• Auto-manual blower.
• Air-flow switch with safety relay.
• HD thermocouples.
• Hearth plate for longer life; 2".
• Gas valves, 110-volt.
• Controls pre-wiring service.
• On/off switches.
• Oven pre-wiring service.
• Tork timer.
Choose any combination of the options above to fully customize your burnout oven to meet your production needs. Call us today at 800.545.6566 for information about these options or for a price quote on the exact oven you have in mind.