Charles & Colvard® Forever One™ moissanite offers the dazzling clarity of a diamond at a fraction of the cost. It is the only created moissanite considered colorless by GIA color-grading standards.
Its high refractive index and light dispersion deliver a fusion of brilliance and fire that captures the eye unlike any other gem.
The eco-friendly manufacturing process pioneered by Charles & Colvard produces a fully-traceable stone with a Mohs hardness second only to diamond and higher than sapphire or ruby.
• Every Forever One™ jewel by Charles & Colvard® 4mm and smaller has a limited-warranty and comes with a bench guide.
• Charles & Colvard® Guarantee: If you should happen to chip a stone, please return the damaged stone to Rio Grande and we will replace it at no additional cost.
• This stone can usually be cast in place safely; however, the process involves a great many variables, and there is always risk of damage to the stone. For instructions and information, see Tyler Teague's article "Casting Stones in Place" below (or simply search 'casting stones in place').
• This stone is NOT suitable for firing in place in silver PMC.
• Unless precisely calibrated to an exact size, gemstone sizes vary slightly. Rio allows a tolerance of +/– 0.1mm for gemstones 4mm and smaller.
• Care: Clean with warm, soapy water. Ultrasonic and steam cleaning are usually safe.