Winner of the AJM Innovation Award, this virtually vibration-free, compact centrifugal machine fits easily on any work surface. Intended to be used with torch-melt casting operations in gold, silver or platinum, this system includes two crucibles; the larger one can accommodate up to 250g of gold alloy.
Ideal for the custom designer, the system will cast two or three items at a time—or can cast up to 30 models, depending on their size and shape.
Crucibles with specially configured bottoms slide directly onto the lid of the casting machine, in perfect alignment for pouring once the melt is complete. With the flask already in place and spinning, your patterns are filled instantly and completely in the blink of an eye.
• Speed: 930rpm
• Power: 110 volts; 60Hz
• Power consumption: 20W
This system includes:
• CAST/T casting machine
• crucible holder
• crucible, large; accommodates approx. 250g gold (#705-040)
• crucible, medium; accommodates approx. 150g gold (#705-036)
• rubber flask base (#705-025)
• flask ring, 30mm (#705-005)
• flask ring, 60mm (#705-027)
• wax sprue discs, pkg/5 (#705-032)
• flask ring tongs (#705-045)