Emboss, texture, bend, form, shape and cut metal using hydraulics instead of muscle power with the Bonny Doon Classic 20-ton hydraulic press. This press comes with a ram and performs all the tasks of a stamping press punch & die sets, forming hammers, anvils and stakes—and completes each task faster and more evenly with less finishing required and with no marring or damaging of metals. With manually powered hydraulics, the Bonny Doon classic delivers 20 tons of force, conforming metal to the shape of the die placed in the platens of the press. The Classic press offers a 6"W x 7"H working area that easily accommodates workpieces.
This press includes a superior-quality hydraulic ram with:
• Integrated triple seals for smooth operation.
• An oil bypass system protects internal parts by preventing overextension of the ram.
In addition, the press features:
• A 11"-wide press frame welded from heavy-gauge, 2"-square steel tubing.
• A rust-protected baked enamel finish.
• Hot-forged steel base for greater strength.
• One-piece welded construction.
• The lower platen is self-leveling for consistently even impressions.
• Pre-drilled, integrated mounting feet allow you to bolt the press directly to a workstation if desired.
• Return springs that are hidden inside the frame to protect the operator as well as to protect the springs.
• 10,000psi pressure gauge provides a visual indication of pressure being generated, allowing for accurate repeat cycles.
• T-handle and jack handle to open and close the release valve.
The Bonny Doon Classic is shipped in two boxes, one approx. 59 lbs, the other approx. 28 lbs.