This starter kit includes the Bonny Doon Classic 20-ton manual hydraulic press with a ram as well as an exciting selection of tooling that gives your metal-forming capabilities incredible range—right from the start.
Emboss, texture, bend, form, shape and cut metal using hydraulics instead of muscle power with the Bonny Doon Classic hydraulic press. This press performs all the tasks of a stamping press, punch & die sets, forming hammers, anvils and stakes—and completes each task faster and more evenly with less finishing required and with no marring or damaging of metals. With manually powered hydraulics, the Bonny Doon classic delivers 20 tons of force, conforming metal to the shape of the die placed in the platens of the press. The Classic press offers a 6"W x 7"H working area that easily accommodates workpieces.
This press includes a superior-quality hydraulic ram with:
• Integrated triple seals for smooth operation.
• An oil bypass system protects internal parts by preventing overextension of the ram.
In addition, the press features:
• A 11"-wide press frame is welded heavy-gauge, 2"-square steel tubing.
• A rust-protected baked enamel finish.
• Hot-forged steel base for greater strength.
• One-piece welded construction.
• The lower platen is self-leveling for consistently even impressions.
• Pre-drilled, integrated mounting feet allow you to bolt the press directly to a workstation if desired.
• Return springs that are hidden inside the frame to protect the operator as well as to protect the springs.
• 10,000psi pressure gauge provides a visual indication of pressure being generated, allowing for accurate repeat cycles.
• T-handle and jack handle to open and close the release valve.