The Bonny Doon deep-draw hydraulic press comes with a ram and features heavy-gauge steel crossbeams and corner reinforcing to help you produce more consistent metal forms. Steel platens are hard and smooth, and the frame is powder-coated for a long-lasting finish. Perform deep-draw techniques quickly and easily with this press! Simply lift off the riser block for an additional 4" of vertical clearance and a total of 10" of working space. This hydraulic press accommodates both the 3" and 6" deep-draw kits (available separately).
This press features a superior-quality hydraulic ram with:
• Integrated triple seals for smooth operation.
• An oil bypass system protects internal parts by preventing overextension of the ram.
In addition, the press features:
• Press frame (17"W x 8"D x 27"H) is welded heavy-gauge, 2"-square steel tubing.
• A rust-protected baked enamel finish.
• Hot-forged steel base for greater strength.
• One-piece welded construction.
• Steel platens (1"-thick)—the 6" upper platen is welded to the frame, the 8" lower platen is self-leveling for consistently even pressure.
• Pre-drilled feet allow you to bolt it directly to a workstation.
• 10,000psi pressure gauge to provide a visual indication of the pressure being generated, allowing for accurate repeat cycles.
Bonny Doon Mark III electric hydraulic press; 110 volts; 7 amps