Jewelers already love Rio workbenches for their sturdy durability and craftsmanship in every detail. And this solid maple bench raises that bar further. Crafted especially for Rio by a furniture artisan since 1970, our benches are not about fancy bells and whistles. They’re about the important details, like solid construction, protective linseed-oil finish and features that are the ideal foundation for the professional jeweler.
This extra-tall, extra-wide workbench gives you the space and freedom to do your best work, with two drawer stacks, a roomy surface with 6" semi-circle cut-out (that lets you get perfectly positioned for every task) and an additional 11"D bench top (ideal for supporting equipment and conserving floor space). Double pull-out catch trays are adjustable in height and each features a removable aluminum liner that makes it easy to collect and empty scrap, filings and sweeps as needed.
• Eight graduated drawers (7-3/8"W x 14-5/8"D) on both the left and right sides are 2-3/8", 3-3/4" and 5-3/4" high. The top drawer on both sides is lockable.
• Four pull-out tray/drawers (5-7/8"W x 17-1/2"D) are interchangeable with the 2-3/8"D drawers, allowing you to arrange them for your convenience.
• Two center pull-out catch trays are adjustable; simply move the slide brackets higher or lower as needed.
• Work surface is 1-3/4" thick.
• 2-3/4"-high railing prevents objects from falling off the back or sides.
• Each leg has a smooth, leveling glide that protects your shop floor and is threaded to allow you to adjust the desk to be perfectly level—even if the floor isn't.