Made to the Neutec® standard of quality, nothing compares in performance to SuperPerf™ perforated flasks! Solidly constructed to exacting Neutec specifications and standards. All are Flowlogic® compatible.
• Specially engineered, large-hole perforation pattern offers more draw and enhances out-gassing during casting, delivering a more complete fill with fewer defects.
• Each flask meets precise, tight tolerances for roundness and perforation locations.
• Heavy #304 stainless steel (3mm thick) walls for long life.
• Rolled steel construction is stress-relieved for optimal performance and minimal distortion when heated.
• Clean, uniform weld eases investment removal in the devesting process. The ideal partner with the Neutec Flowlogic® casting machines.
• Extra-heavy, 5/16" cast stainless steel flange is welded to the flask both above and below the flange.
Additional perforated flask sizes are available by special order (minimum quantities will apply).