In the PulsePoint™ Studio Plus laser welding machines, Neutec® provides a more powerful tabletop machine with all the technological and engineering benefits of their larger models. Its built-in Leica® 10X stereo-microscope ensures clear view of your work and your task progress.
• This small machine delivers a higher-duty cycle that meets the demanding work needs of a busy retailer or designer with professional results for far less than larger machines cost--a truly significant benefit for any budget.
• The Studio Plus models need only 21-1/2"W x 24"D x 18"H of workspace and weigh less than 100 pounds; they're easy to move and set up, easy to use and easy to maintain.
• Larger opening in the weld chamber provides access for larger pieces and allows you to work more freely inside.
• Pulse-shape settings allow you to configure your pulse to take advantage of specific metallurgic characteristics.
• Memory cells allow you to save up to 32 individual, specific configurations for your most-used applications.
• Small footprint fits easily into any shop.
• Affordable--take advantage of laser welding at a cost that is truly budget friendly.
• Superior, high-efficiency components run cooler, reducing stress on critical-wear parts, for notably longer service life and greatly reduced maintenance.
• The Studio Plus models ensure close, repeatable control over laser parameters to deliver precise results.
• Up to 60 joules of output energy is more than enough for nearly every laser-welding application--particularly on silver.
• High-efficiency optics enable a higher average power output from fewer joules.
• User-friendly touch-screen control.
• Advanced constant-voltage inverter power supply eliminates power spikes to deliver more effective welding and drastically extend the flashlamp life.
• Includes a complete start-up kit, containing these supplies and accessories:
- Two user keys
- One user manual
- Polyethylene tubing for compressed air, inert gas; 8 meters
- One control pedal
- Two Allen wrenches, 2.5mm and 3mm
- Three plastic gas spreader cones
- One wrist rest
- Deionized water for tank; 5 liters
- One plastic syringe (for filling/draining coolant water
- One piece non-reflecting protective glass
- Two fuses
- Steel wire for welding; 30cm
- Steel practice blanks
Laser crystal: Nd-YAG
Maximum pulse power and duration: 15mS at 60 joules
Peak pulse power: 4.0kW
Pulse duration: 0.5-15mS
Average power: 40W
Pulse frequency: 0.5-15Hz
Spot diameter: 0.3-1.5mm
Parameter memory files: 32 (max. available files)
Pulse duration: 0.5-15.0mS
2016-2017 Tools and Equipment Catalog p.498
please note: • The plug included with this machine is a NEMA 5-20P suitable for the power requirements of the laser welder. The PulsePoint Studio 100 draws at least 16 amps of power and MUST be plugged into an outlet wired to a 20-amp circuit to avoid overloading. A 20-amp outlet is a three-prong grounded outlet and is recognizable by the 'T'-shape of one of the two parallel openings.
How To Use Laser-Weight Wire
Knowing how to use laser-weight wire helps you complete your laser-welding tasks more professionally and with dependably good results. Laser-weight wire, ideal for laser-welding applications, is 30- to 34-gauge fine wire. This wire is available in platinum, gold, Argentium® Silver and titanium and steel. This wire is coiled onto easy-to-use protective spools. Please Note: This wire cannot be sold in custom lengths; all varieties are sold by weight.
Platinum wire, 34-gauge, is 95% platinum and 5% ruthenium. It is an ideal color- and quality-match for your platinum designs.
Gold laser-weight wire, 34-gauge, is available in both yellow and nickel-free white in 18-karat, 14-karat, 10-karat varieties. This fine wire is perfect for soldering on gold designs.
Argentium Sterling laser-weight wire, 30-gauge, is made with 930 sterling. Because it is Argentium, it is the best possible choice for your Argentium designs; it will resist tarnish just like the Argentium sheet and wire you use to create your designs.
Titanium laser-weight wire, 30-gauge, is ideal for use with titanium designs, for repairing titanium eye-glasses. Because titanium cannot be torch-welded, laser-welding and pulse-arc welding are the only options for this work.
Stainless steel laser-weight wire, 32-gauge, is an excellent choice for laser-welding applications that involve steel chain, findings and custom designs.
Laser-weight solder is available in silver. This solder is 80% cadmium-free silver and is extra-hard, ideal for your laser-welding applications. Use this fine solder on your most demanding design work.
Este catálogo presenta la línea de Río Grande de los equipos de Neutec para fundición, producción de granalla, y soldadura a láser, así como una amplia variedad de accesorios, suministros y consumibles que le ayudarán a obtener el máximo rendimiento de su máquina de fundición o de su máquina de soldadura a láser.
This catalog presents Rio Grande's line of Neutec equipment for casting, grain making and laser welding as well as the wide range of the accessories, supplies and consumables that help you get the most out of your casting machine or laser welding machine.
Neutec PulsePoint: Laser Welding Designed for Jewelry Makers & Manufacturers
Learn the 'Why' before you buy. In this video, Patrick Sage, Rio Grande product manager for the Neutec line of PulsePoint laser welding equipment, discusses how Neutec got into laser welding and why the machines they design are the best choice for jewelers and jewelry makers.
What Jobs Can You Do with a PulsePoint Laser Welder? Take a Look at Just a Few!
In this video, get a quick overview of the challenging tasks made simple--and fast--by a PulsePoint laser welding machine!
As a wholesale supplier to jewelers and other industry professionals, Rio Grande wants to avoid presenting wholesale pricing to retail consumers. In addition, the U.S. Patriot Act requires all suppliers of precious metals to maintain full contact information for all of its customers.
Please be aware that we vigilantly protect your account information—it will never be shared or sold to any third party for any reason, ever.
The benefits of having a dedicated account with us include:
See current pricing on all products based on published daily metal markets.
Access and print your order history and invoices any time you need them.
Create and update a 'wish' list of products you have selected but are not yet ready to purchase.
Manage and update your account information, including contact and payment information, at your convenience.