Get fast, superior results with radial bristle discs from 3M! The three-dimensional abrasive/flexible bristle design provides a uniform finish; stack between three and six discs on one mandrel to create the width that best suits your task. Use them for heavy cleaning, for removing firescale and light oxide, and for pre-polishing, semi-finishing, blending, texturing and polishing. Discs provide the convenience of a pre-charged abrasive but don’t generate the heat associated with rubber wheels.
• Remove oxides from jewelry without using messy compounds.
• Clean and maintain hard-to-reach areas and fine detail.
• Embedded Cubitron™ mineral abrasive is much harder than most metals.
• Recommended handpiece speed is 15,000rpm.
• Maximum speed is 30,000rpm.
• Always use at least three, but no more than six, discs per mandrel.
• Always place discs on the mandrel so that the bristles curve opposite (or away) from the direction of rotation—bristles should not be bent backward during use.