Excellent for platinum, gold, silver, copper, pewter and brass applications! The abrasive in these discs is embedded throughout the material, delivering continuous exposure of a fresh cutting surface. Features a pop-out bushing that allows you to convert the 1/2" hole to a 1" hole; you can also remove one insert for a 5/8" hole, or two inserts for a 3/4" hole. Add the plastic hub to the 6" disc for use on a tapered spindle. Flexible, cool-running bristles remove oxides, texture and polish, and refine surfaces without messy compounds. The discs in this kit can also be purchased individually.
• Always place discs on the mandrel so that the bristles curve opposite (or away) from the direction of rotation—bristles should not be bent backward during use.
• One 80-grit, yellow (332343).
• One 120-grit, white (332344).
• One 220-grit, red (332345).
• One 400-grit, blue (332346).
• One 6µ, peach (332341).
•One 1µ, light green (332347).