Tadpole tags are the perfect solution to cost-effective pricing on almost any jewelry piece. Tamper- and tear-proof, these coated paper tags withstand chemical, steam and ultrasonic cleaning. The tails are adhesive for easy attachment to jewelry pieces. Follow these steps to use Tadpole™ tags.
1. Mark your tag using a fine-tip permanent marking pen. The tag will be folded in half once it is attached; make sure your marks are confined to one half of the tag or the other (or both) to ensure that they will be fully visible after attaching the tag to your jewelry item.
2. Peel the tag from the sheet and thread the tail through a chain link, ring shank, bail or other feature of your jewelry item.
3. Bring the tail around and press it onto the bottom half of the tag (nearest where the tail comes off the tag).
4. Fold the top section of the tag over to cover the tail end and seal the tag closed.
5. To remove a tag, clip the loop with scissors and slide it off the jewelry.