Midas® palladium plating solution can be plated directly over copper, silver or freshly plated nickel. The solution comes full-strength and ready to use. Use with a platinized titanium anode.
1. Thoroughly clean your workpiece with electrocleaner and an acid dip before immersing it into plating solution.
2. Pour the amount needed into a Pyrex® beaker.
3. Use at 120°F–140°F.
4. Attach platinized titanium anode to the positive (+) lead and immerse in solution.
5. Turn on the rectifier and operate at 1 to 3 volts.
6. Attach the workpiece to the negative (-) lead, immerse the workpiece. Agitate mildly.
7. Time in solution: 30 seconds to 2 minutes.
8. Water rinse, acid dip and water rinse again before drying.