A jeweler is as productive as their jeweler's bench is stocked and organized. This popular, solidly-built workbench offers a great work space for any shop. Though shipped unassembled to protect the components and for safety and efficiency, the bench is easy to assemble and will be ready to use in just about 15 minutes so you can begin working right away. Stock the bench with your collection of jeweler's tools and accessories (none are included; those shown in the in-use photograph are for illustration purposes only), arranged to suit your preferred work processes, and enjoy the benefits of having everything you need both close at hand and organized for easy access when needed.
• 37"W x 18-1/2"D x 39"H bench with 2-1/4"-high railing to prevent supplies and workpieces from falling off the back or sides.
• Three graduated drawers (9"W x 14-1/2"D) are 1-1/2"H, 2-3/4"H and 3-1/2"H.
• Aluminum-lined work pan catches filings for easy removal.
• Bench pin slot (3"W x 1/2"H) with hardwood bench pin.
• Insert-holes for mandrels.
• Left and right armrests for steady support.
• Pull-out tool tray.
• High-density compressed hardwood top with heavy lacquer; laminate plywood sides
• Some assembly required.
Interior dimensions (legroom): 23-3/4”H x 32-1/4”W
• Shipping dimensions: 41.5"L x 26"W x 21"H
• Tools and accessories shown on the bench are for illustration purposes only; none are included with this bench.