The dead-soft flexibility of this wire lets you easily bind even the most delicate projects for pickling, soldering or bath plating.
• Drop your work directly into the pickle pot or plating bath, the wire won’t contaminate the solution like iron binding wires will.
• Made with #304 stainless steel, this wire is strong and can be reused, making it very economical.
• Excellent for use in rhodium and electrocleaning solutions.
• This 32-gauge weight is ideal as a filler wire for your laser-welding tasks.
• Packaged on a handy 8-ounce spool; approximately 2,913 ft. per spool.