Among the finest jewelers' files in the world, Friedrich Dick files are made of tough chrome/tool steel alloy and precisely machined to yield sharp corners and fine points. German cuts deliver more increments for more precise cutting. The files in this quality set have deep-cut teeth that provide efficient, uniform stock removal.
• Escapement files are ideal for your most delicate filing and shaping, for smoothing tiny details and for creating inside cuts.
• 66-67 HRC hardness ensures exceptional service with minimal care.
• German-cut teeth have a more extreme angle for smoother filing action.
• Knurled handles provide a good grip.
This set includes:
• One file of each shape: equalling, round-off, warding, half-round, round, three-square, square, crossing, barrette and knife.
• A plastic carrying case.