Our finished jewelry sets are ready to offer to your customers for simple upsells. These fashion jewelry favorites come in many fun themes across full sets of earrings, bracelets, necklaces and rings. Choose from sterling silver finished jewelry sets, gold-plated necklaces and earrings and even trendy copper jewelry designs!
Recycle your precious metal scrap and recover your costs through
Rio Grande's scrap refining program. Learn more or get your scrap
kit to send in your silver, gold, gold-filled, palladium,
fired precious metal clay and platinum scrap now!
Find the right tool for any jewelry making project. Rio Grande offers the best
selection of jewelry bench tools and equipment available, backed by our
world-class technical support. Reach for Rio Grande whether you need beading tools,
a new jewelry work bench, or any other jewelry tools and supplies.
We even offer jewelry making equipment for casting and other advanced techniques.
We carry trusted jewelry bench tool brands like Swanstrom,
Beadalon, Foredom Flex Shaft, Bonny Doon, Fretz Hammers and more.
Find the best-quality jewelry making tools and supplies at the best prices.
Bead stringers know: you can never have too many beads! Whether you need colorful
Swarovski beads, briolette beads or glass beads, or your design calls for a classic
pearl or a natural stone bead, Rio Grande is your bead stringing source! Don¹t forget
about gold beads and sterling silver beads and other metal beads; they¹re all here, too.
Bold creations meet bold jewelry displays at Rio Grande, where you¹ll find specialty displays
to complement your designs and help increase sales. Rio Grande offers a variety of jewelry
card displays from revolving to stationary, as well as striking organic fabric displays
including silk, suede, velvet, faux leather and hemp.
Versatile and inspiring silver precious metal clay has been available from Rio Grande
for more than a decade‹and today the passion for metal clay continues to evolve with
colorful BRONZclay and COPPRclay. Make Rio your first source for innovative metal clay tools,
products, and ideas‹such as fire-in-place Embeddables findings‹and any other metal clay supplies
At Rio Grande, you¹ll find the media you need to create unique,
colorful pieces and expand your jewelry-making repertoire. Stock up on
supplies for enameling, the art that welcomes the newcomer, yet challenges
the expert. Add a splash of color with Colores, the fashionable epoxy resin
that brightens up your work.
Perfect for the smaller workshop, this mini drill press offers excellent control, increasing the life of your drills. Infinitely variable speeds are at your fingertips in three ranges: low (0–5,000rpm), medium (0–6,500rpm) and high (0–8,500rpm). Jacobs chuck spindle accommodates drill shanks up to 6.5mm. Work surface is die-cast for durability.
Work surface dimensions: 6-3/4" x 6-3/4"
Max. drill height: 5"
Throat depth: 3-3/4"
Spindle travel: 1"
Adjust your mini drill press to get the results you want for the tasks you do using these easy instructions. Your drill press has a three-tier, variable-speed capability and can run at a maximum of 5000, 6500 or 8500rpm. The feed lever features an adjustable depth gauge and the drill head is easily adjustable for height. Maximum drill height is 5"; the chuck accommodates shanks up to 0–6mm (1/4").
To power up the drill press:
1. Assemble the press using the instructions in your operator's manual.
2. Secure the base of the press to your bench or work surface.
3. Plug the power cord into an appropriate power outlet.
4. Set the speed dial to low, medium or high speed to initiate power.
5. Pull the feed lever down to begin drilling.
To adjust the tier setting of the drill:
1. Remove the black plastic cover from the headstock by simultaneously pressing the locking tabs located in the drill housing.
2. Move the belt to the set of pulleys corresponding to the desired speed--the upper pulley offers a maximum speed of 5000rpm, the middle pulley runs at a maximum of 6500rpm and the lower pulley offers the highest maximum speed, 8500rpm.
3. When the belt is on the correct pulley, replace the black plastic cover and snap it into place.
To adjust the rpm speed of the drill:
1. Turn the drill on. With the drill running, turn the speed control knob on the front of the control box counter-clockwise to the lowest setting.
2. Locate the small rubber plug in the top of the speed control box and remove it.
3. Insert a small, slotted screwdriver straight down into the hole to engage the adjustment control.
4. With the screwdriver, slowly turn the adjustment control counter-clockwise until the the spindle is moving at the slowest speed but still turning (approx. 1/8-turn and 1/4-turn).
To adjust the drilling height:
1. While firmly holding the drill head, loosen the black key located at the back of the drilling head.
2. Slowly lower or raise the head to the desired height, and tighten the black key to secure it in place.
See how simple it is to set up your drill press using these quick and easy instructions.
Adjusting the Speed on Your Variable Speed Mini Drill Press with Thomas Flores
Thomas Flores of the Rio Grande Technical Support team demonstrates how easy it is to adjust the speed of your variable-speed drill press.
Project Accessory "Seattle Surf" BRONZclay Necklace Project, Week Five
Black pebbles from the Seattle coast hang with BRONZclay™ pebbles and jade beads. Check out our take on Project Accessory's Week Five challenge in this metal clay necklace project from Yvonne M. Padilla.