This sterling silver Cast Impressions fan-coral patterned sheet offers the benefit of having textured fabrication metal on hand when you need it; custom-cut it to the exact size and shape your design requires. (And collect all your scraps—you'll help recycle precious metals and collect cash for your efforts). Created by Doug Downer, this sheet also allows you to:
• Use a saw to cut the sizes you need to incorporate pieces into your designs.
• Make impressions directly into metal clay.
• This sheet is copyrighted by Doug Downer and cannot be used to make a rubber mold for reproduction purposes.
• We strive to measure quantities ordered as closely as possible; however, due to manufacturing tolerances at the mill, please allow for a ±10% variance when ordering.
• IMPORTANT: Sterling silver is an alloy containing metals that react with chemicals found in air and produce tarnish; high moisture levels, exposure to sunlight and contaminants such as salt water increase this reaction. Take steps to protect your sterling silver by keeping it in airtight packages, use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals, and store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.