Use this complete system for silversmithing and light casting projects. Knobs are designed for easy one-handed on/off adjustment and control.
• Fast, economical heat, burning acetylene and atmospheric air at 4,770°F (2,632°C).
• No oxygen needed.
• All-metal construction with long-wearing, precision-machined brass parts that are nickel-plated for added heat resistance.
• All B fittings (9/16" ID).
• Sensitive, dual-gauge regulator with large, easy-to-read dials.
• All-metal handle with O-ring-sealed tips for safety and durability.