• 34-1/2"W x 21-1/2"D x 36"H bench with 2-7/8"-high railing to prevent items from falling off the back or sides. Wood top is 1-1/2" thick.
• Two small drawers (6-5/8"W x 16-7/8"D x 2-3/4"H) and one large drawer (13-1/4"W x 16-7/8"D x 2-3/4"H) offer ample storage space.
• Two aluminum-lined catch trays (28"W x 16-3/4"D x 1-1/2"H) and a center pull-out wood shelf (12-1/4"W x 17-3/4"D) offer additional workspace.
• Recessed steel plate measures 6" x 6".
• Left and right wood armrests for steady support.
• Wooden bench pin opening measures 2-1/2"W x 1/2"H.
• Some assembly required.
Small jeweler’s workbench
2016-2017 Tools and Equipment Catalog p.259
How To Set Up Your Bench For Efficiency and Safety
See how to set up your bench (work space) to enhance the safety and efficiency of your jewelry-making work.
As a wholesale supplier to jewelers and other industry professionals, Rio Grande wants to avoid presenting wholesale pricing to retail consumers. In addition, the U.S. Patriot Act requires all suppliers of precious metals to maintain full contact information for all of its customers.
Please be aware that we vigilantly protect your account information—it will never be shared or sold to any third party for any reason, ever.
The benefits of having a dedicated account with us include:
See current pricing on all products based on published daily metal markets.
Access and print your order history and invoices any time you need them.
Create and update a 'wish' list of products you have selected but are not yet ready to purchase.
Manage and update your account information, including contact and payment information, at your convenience.