This ingenious Secure Rings™ System protects the security of each of the rings you want to display while not interfering with the ability of customers to try on any of your rings. The system consists of a plastic tray and spring-loaded, retractable cord reels that attach to your rings. Use your own paper-covered full-size tray (at least 2"H; not included) and a full-size 72-slot fabric-covered foam ring insert (not included) to complete this secure display of your best rings.
The system includes:
• A plastic Secure Rings™ insert tray with 72 ring slots, each of which holds a hidden spring-loaded ring reel.
• 75 spring-loaded ring reels, each with a retractable 37"-long security cord and insertion tube.
• 100 black plastic zip-ties to attach rings to security cords.
• Three slotted plastic covers (black, white and clear) for the tray, 14-1/4" x 7-11/16".
To attach rings, simply lead the small insertion tube and cord on the retractable security cord through the ring shank and double it back on itself. Wrap a zip-tie around the the doubled cord just beneath the ring shank. Close the zip-tie snugly around the cord and snip the tail off. The bead at the end of the cord will prevent the cord from sliding back through the closed zip-tie, securing your ring easily and effectively. To remove the ring from the tray, carefully snip the zip-tie being especially careful not to clip the retractable security cord. Keep additional zip-ties on hand to make it easy for you to change your display as often as you wish.
U.S. patent pending.
2016 Gems and Findings & Display and Packaging Catalog p.1047
please note: • Paper-covered full-size ring tray and 72-slot foam ring insert are NOT included.
• Additional zip-ties are available at your local hardware store.
• The clear slotted cover is shipped with a blue protective film on both sides to prevent scratching or marring of the plastic in transit; the black and white covers each have a clear protective film on one side. Simply remove the film before using.
How To Display Rings with the Secure Rings System
Learn how to use the ingenious Secure Rings™ System to make shopping easier and more comfortable for customers while also keeping rings safe and secure.
As a wholesale supplier to jewelers and other industry professionals, Rio Grande wants to avoid presenting wholesale pricing to retail consumers. In addition, the U.S. Patriot Act requires all suppliers of precious metals to maintain full contact information for all of its customers.
Please be aware that we vigilantly protect your account information—it will never be shared or sold to any third party for any reason, ever.
The benefits of having a dedicated account with us include:
See current pricing on all products based on published daily metal markets.
Access and print your order history and invoices any time you need them.
Create and update a 'wish' list of products you have selected but are not yet ready to purchase.
Manage and update your account information, including contact and payment information, at your convenience.