Put magnetic power to work and get great results in less time. Magnets embedded in a cast disc constantly change polarity, creating centrifugal action that allows stainless steel media to burnish and polish quickly, working the most intricate areas. Using media as small as 1/4"L x .010" dia. allows your finisher to access recesses, channels, undercuts and other confined areas where other methods can't. On pieces that have large, smooth or flat surfaces, the finish will appear frosted. A slight buffing or a run in a dry finisher will easily bring the finish to a high shine. On soft non-ferrous metals, finishing cycles can be accomplished in as little as half an hour, ensuring quicker turnaround time and improved productivity.
• Runs extremely quietly, reducing noise pollution in the shop.
• Clear bowls with fill-line indicators offer easy load preparation.
• Fully programmable to help streamline production.
• Space-saving footprint.
• Direct-drive, fan-cooled motor provides variable speed, forward/reverse function to change the direction of media flow.
• Electronic timer with a digital readout.
Bowl diameter: 12"
Bowl capacity: 800–1,200g (42 oz.) pins; 225 rings (pins are not included)
Motor: variable-speed, 1/3hp motor
Output power: 200 watts
• IMPORTANT: This item is wired for a 220-volt outlet. Because amperage, outlets and plugs vary widely by location, the power cord ends in a pigtail, allowing you have an appropriate plug installed. To protect the operators and the equipment itself, this work must be done by a qualified professional prior to its use. Rio Grande assumes no liability for improper wiring of the plug.