The SpeedFire™ cone system fires all varieties of PMC® at their optimal temperatures and lets you see your pieces during the firing process.
• Original PMC®: fire at 1650°F (899°C) for 2 hours.
• PMC+™: fire at 1650°F (899°C) for 10 minutes.
• PMC3™: fire at 1290°F (699°C) for 10 minutes, or at 1200°F (649°C) for 20 minutes, or at 1110°F (593°C) for 45 minutes.
• Fires more than 100 grams of PMC at once.
• Fire ceramic or glass right into your PMC pieces.
• Long fuel life; one propane cylinder (not included, available at most outdoor/hardware supply stores) lasts about three hours.
• System includes a SpeedFire™ cone, a specially designed propane burner assembly, a fuel tank stabilizer base, a stainless steel mesh firing grid, a pyrometer with probe, installation hardware and complete instructions.
2016-2017 Tools and Equipment Catalog p.750
please note: • Propane fuel tank is not included
• Please keep two feet around and five-feet above the SpeedFire torch clear; keep flammable items safely away form the torch system.
As a wholesale supplier to jewelers and other industry professionals, Rio Grande wants to avoid presenting wholesale pricing to retail consumers. In addition, the U.S. Patriot Act requires all suppliers of precious metals to maintain full contact information for all of its customers.
Please be aware that we vigilantly protect your account information—it will never be shared or sold to any third party for any reason, ever.
The benefits of having a dedicated account with us include:
See current pricing on all products based on published daily metal markets.
Access and print your order history and invoices any time you need them.
Create and update a 'wish' list of products you have selected but are not yet ready to purchase.
Manage and update your account information, including contact and payment information, at your convenience.