The SpeedFire™ cone system fires all varieties of PMC® at their optimal temperatures and lets you see your pieces during the firing process.
• Original PMC®: fire at 1650°F (899°C) for 2 hours.
• PMC+™: fire at 1650°F (899°C) for 10 minutes.
• PMC3™: fire at 1290°F (699°C) for 10 minutes, or at 1200°F (649°C) for 20 minutes, or at 1110°F (593°C) for 45 minutes.
• Fires more than 100 grams of PMC at once.
• Fire ceramic or glass right into your PMC pieces.
• Long fuel life; one propane cylinder (not included, available at most outdoor/hardware supply stores) lasts about three hours.
• System includes a SpeedFire™ cone, a specially designed propane burner assembly, a fuel tank stabilizer base, a stainless steel mesh firing grid, installation hardware and complete instructions.