When your casting operation is turning out large quantities of castings on multiple trees, a fast and effective devesting process can save you impressive amounts of time, contributing significantly to your bottom line. This combination quenching station and devesting cabinet is an integral part of that process. You will find your work is more efficient and effective, you waste less water and save appreciable time each and every day.
The quenching station features a deep water tank and a removable screen-lined sink (18-1/2"W x 14"D x 6"H) that's roomy enough to accommodate several trees at once. The mesh screen lining captures larger pieces of broken investment and is easy to lift out and empty once the trees are quenched and removed. A built-in faucet makes filling the sink fast and easy, and gives you plenty of clearance in which to work. A built-in pump beneath the sink pumps out sludge-laden water so that you never need to stop and clean it out before you can get back to work.
After quenching, move your trees into the lighted blast cabinet. Stack several trees inside the generously sized cabinet (30"W x 19"D x 27"H), ready at hand so you can clean one tree after another without having to stop, open the cabinet, remove one tree and add the next. The high-pressure (110 bar; 1,600psi), foot-controlled water nozzle allows you to adjust the spray for your best results; clearance between nozzle and cabinet floor is 15", giving you plenty of room in which to work.
Easy-to-use controls let you set pressure levels for the spray nozzle. Sensors inside the tank monitor water level, activating the pump when the level is high to pump out excess water and allowing you to keep on working.
• Sturdy seam-welded steel frame and durable, water-proof, high-impact plastic body ensure low maintenance and a longer life.
• Sealed cabinet prevents water damage to power components.
• Specially sealed internal light illuminates the internal work area.
• Angled, front-hinged safety-glass window offers optimal viewing as you work; a welded-on stop bar prevents the door from falling all the way back, keeping it wide open while you load and easily within reach to close it when you're ready.
• Replaceable, heavy-duty rubber inset gloves protect hands from jet water and investment while working in the water cabinet.
• Maximum pump pressure: 11 liters/minute