This deluxe two-disc set includes both volumes of renowned metalsmith and tool designer Bill Fretz's masterful DVD presentation of hammering and forming techniques.
• VOLUME 1 (BASIC) This 90-minute DVD puts Bill Fretz right in your shop! Learn from the ground up, starting with basic convex and concave forming techniques. Working through the eight lessons on this disc, you start with the basics and begin mastering techniques such as planishing, raising, using stakes to form and flute metal, and many others.
Stop the DVD at any time to practice each new technique. Back up as often as you like to watch Bill demonstrate the technique until you feel comfortable giving it a try yourself. Invite Bill back again and again to work with you as you build your skills. The disc includes safety tips on tool use and on the various materials you'll be using.
• VOLUME 2: Explore three-dimensional and pierced shapes in pendants with Bill Fretz through the eight hands-on lessons in this informative DVD.
Lessons show you how to:
• create amazing 3D forms starting with flat sheet metal;
• create curved, full twist, fluted and half-moon shapes;
• create interior curves in pierced forms, soldered joints, shaped forms and more.
Come join Bill and be well on your way to mastering complex techniques and significantly enhancing your metalworking skills.
As a wholesale supplier to jewelers and other industry professionals, Rio Grande wants to avoid presenting wholesale pricing to retail consumers. In addition, the U.S. Patriot Act requires all suppliers of precious metals to maintain full contact information for all of its customers.
Please be aware that we vigilantly protect your account information—it will never be shared or sold to any third party for any reason, ever.
The benefits of having a dedicated account with us include:
See current pricing on all products based on published daily metal markets.
Access and print your order history and invoices any time you need them.
Create and update a 'wish' list of products you have selected but are not yet ready to purchase.
Manage and update your account information, including contact and payment information, at your convenience.