This UltraTester 3+ diamond, moissanite and white sapphire tester from GemOro® offers the ultimate protection against fraud—it identifies and differentiates diamond, CZ, moissanite and white sapphire; it's ideal for verifying sapphire watch crystals as genuine. Recommended by Charles & Colvard®, this tester features GemOro's exclusive UV-F1 Moissanite Identification Technology™, which detects the widest range of the electrically conductive moissanite (including the super-low Forever One® moissanite) to ensure that you get the most accurate and dependable result for every stone.
• Designed in the USA with exclusive, patented ergonomics, the UltraTester 3+ fits comfortably in your hand.
• Patented intuitive finger pads provide a user-friendly experience, a sure grip and added comfort.
• The probe tip is retractable for increased durability and protection against damage.
• The tester warms up and is ready to use in seconds; it features a glowing light bar that provides unmistakable, color-coded visual results: GREEN for diamond, BLUE for moissanite, PINK for sapphire and RED for metal alert (which warns you if the probe touches metal as you're testing stones).
• Auto-off function helps preserve battery life.
• The UltraTester 3+ tester includes: three AAA rechargeable NiMH batteries (tester accepts standard alkaline batteries as well); Micro USB cable with universal dual voltage AC adapter/charger cube; loose stone holder; and a compact rubberized portable storage/travel case with die-cut insert to protect the tester and accessories.
• The tester is powered by a multi-voltage AC adapter with micro USB power cable or by three AAA rechargeable NiMH batteries (included; accepts standard alkaline batteries as well).
An impact-resistant, virtually indestructible ABS housing with a molded rubber base (for increased impact resistance should the tester be dropped) helps ensure durability and long service life. The tester itself carries a limited lifetime warranty; the probe tip carries a 10-year warranty (Note: in the event that the tip is damaged, the entire tester is replaced).