This quality-made Foredom® PowerGraver® kit is designed for the demands and requirements of an experienced stone setter or engraver. Features a 110-volt, 500–2,800rpm PGX motor geared for the high torque, low speed application necessary in professional stone-setting and engraving. Motor provides even power and is sealed for years of reliable service.
A 220/240-volt version is available by special order.
• PGX motor; 110-volt, 500–2,800rpm.
• H.9D duplex-spring hammer handpiece.
• Three collet sizes: 1/8", 1/16", 3mm.
• One anvil point.
• One engraving point with carbide tip.
• Four gravers: onglette, round, bevel and flat.
• Tabletop dial speed controller for smooth, consistent operation.
• Foot pedal for easy on/off operation.
• Oil, shaft lubricant and instructional DVD.