This Dura-BULL® kit includes everything you need to finish small quantities of jewelry items and get dependable, quality results.
Handle small runs and touch-up work with the dependable tumbler. Its single barrel has a capacity of 3 lbs. of stainless steel shot. The clear barrel allows you to monitor your piece and an easy-to-use screw on lid gives you quick access to contents. A no-leak closure ring and non-slip belts make the single-barrel tumbler very reliable.
Whether you manufacture hundreds of pieces a week or fill custom orders in a studio setting, there’s a Dura-BULL® machine for you. Each machine is made to work better, made to last and made in the USA.
• Whenever you replace the barrel on your Dura-BULL tumbler, wipe the lid and gasket dry, and apply a small amount of O-ring lubricant to the gasket after every couple of runs. This helps prolong the life of the gasket and helps ensure a good seal without over-tightening.
• All items in this kit are made in the USA.
• Dura-BULL® single-barrel tumbler; 110 volts.
• A 3-lb. package of mixed stainless steel shot.
• A 4-oz. bottle of Super Sunsheen burnishing compound.