Our finished jewelry sets are ready to offer to your customers for simple upsells. These fashion jewelry favorites come in many fun themes across full sets of earrings, bracelets, necklaces and rings. Choose from sterling silver finished jewelry sets, gold-plated necklaces and earrings and even trendy copper jewelry designs!
Recycle your precious metal scrap and recover your costs through
Rio Grande's scrap refining program. Learn more or get your scrap
kit to send in your silver, gold, gold-filled, palladium,
fired precious metal clay and platinum scrap now!
Find the right tool for any jewelry making project. Rio Grande offers the best
selection of jewelry bench tools and equipment available, backed by our
world-class technical support. Reach for Rio Grande whether you need beading tools,
a new jewelry work bench, or any other jewelry tools and supplies.
We even offer jewelry making equipment for casting and other advanced techniques.
We carry trusted jewelry bench tool brands like Swanstrom,
Beadalon, Foredom Flex Shaft, Bonny Doon, Fretz Hammers and more.
Find the best-quality jewelry making tools and supplies at the best prices.
Bead stringers know: you can never have too many beads! Whether you need colorful
Swarovski beads, briolette beads or glass beads, or your design calls for a classic
pearl or a natural stone bead, Rio Grande is your bead stringing source! Don¹t forget
about gold beads and sterling silver beads and other metal beads; they¹re all here, too.
Bold creations meet bold jewelry displays at Rio Grande, where you¹ll find specialty displays
to complement your designs and help increase sales. Rio Grande offers a variety of jewelry
card displays from revolving to stationary, as well as striking organic fabric displays
including silk, suede, velvet, faux leather and hemp.
Versatile and inspiring silver precious metal clay has been available from Rio Grande
for more than a decade‹and today the passion for metal clay continues to evolve with
colorful BRONZclay and COPPRclay. Make Rio your first source for innovative metal clay tools,
products, and ideas‹such as fire-in-place Embeddables findings‹and any other metal clay supplies
At Rio Grande, you¹ll find the media you need to create unique,
colorful pieces and expand your jewelry-making repertoire. Stock up on
supplies for enameling, the art that welcomes the newcomer, yet challenges
the expert. Add a splash of color with Colores, the fashionable epoxy resin
that brightens up your work.
Use your Bonny Doon press or your rolling mill to emboss finely detailed patterns into your metal using this pattern plate. Created from a special scale-free steel that is softer than the rollers on a rolling mill, this plate will produce a detailed, low-relief pattern on metal up to 16-ga. thick or as fine as 26-ga. (note that these are guidelines for what is possible with these plates; let your experience be your best guide). Instructions are included.
Important: Plates may be used in either your hydraulic press or your rolling mill. Once a plate has been used in your rolling mill, however, it will begin to take on a curvature and should not be used in the hydraulic press. The same plate should never be used interchangeably between the mill and press. If you are using the plate in your rolling mill, we recommend annealing your metal before sending it through the rolling mill to achieve cleaner, crisper detail.
please note: Keeping this plate clean and using it only as directed in your rolling mill is critical to prevent damage to your rollers.
How To Understand Terms Used In Hydraulic Metalforming
This glossary of terms common to hydraulic metalforming will give you a good foundation for working with metal in a hydraulic press. Understanding how to apply these terms to your equipment and processes with press forming metal will help you achieve repeatable quality results.
• ANTICLASTIC: Anticlastic forms feature opposing curvatures of the same surface (picture a saddle: the ends curve upward while the sides curve downward).
• SYNCLASTIC: Synclastic forms feature a matching curvature of their surfaces in all directions (picture a bowl: all sides curve upward and inward in the same manner).
• URETHANE: Urethane pads are the most useful item used in the hydraulic press. This incompressible material forces metal into every detail of your die or over every part of your form. The urethane offered by Bonny Doon is specially formulated for hydraulic forming applications. All varieties offer increased cut resistance and memory retention. Properly used, a pad can last 10 years or more.
• DUROMETER: Durometer measurements indicate the hardness of the urethane. Red (95d) is hardest, translucent ivory or orange (80d) is softer, and black or very light translucent yellow (60d) is softest.
• INTENSIFIERS: Intensifiers are small pieces of 80d urethane placed over areas of a die to build up the form. They are typically sandwiched between the metal and a urethane pad.
• PUSHER: Pushers are solid steel cylinders that force a punch or other tool into a contained urethane block to achieve a desired form.
• SPACER: Spacers take up excess space in the work area to reduce the travel distance required for the platens to begin applying pressure to the workpiece.
Learn how to use the Bonny Doon rolling mill with pattern plates to translate incredible textures and designs to metal surfaces.
How To Transfer Texture With Bonny Doon Plates and a Rolling Mill
Watch how easy it is to transfer dozens of designs to sterling silver and other metal plates using the Bonny Doon pattern plates along with a rolling mill.
Money clips are a classic accessory for the well-dressed man of any era, and an utterly unique clip lets him make a statement without saying a thing. See how to create unique, customized money clips in this project from Rio Grande.