3DESIGN® CAD is the ideal software for creating jewelry models. Dedicated to jewelers, its intuitive desktop and tools allow you to concentrate on the design, not on the software. 3DESIGN is a multi-platform tool, and works with PC, Mac and Linux. Its 3D rendering of objects makes accurate, true-to-life designing easier by combining an impressive Part module along with a powerful Sketch module.
The software includes all the flexibility you want and need, such as:
• Newly integrated 3Shaper sculpting module for free-form modeling.
• A work space that can be set anywhere from one to four views.
• Dedicated jewelers’ tools and functions with your favorite tools readily at hand.
• Detailed properties of each icon for rapid use.
• A parametric and historic construction tree.
• A contextual online help system, 3DESIGN® is written especially for jewelry making.
Every aspect of the program is tailored to suit jewelers' needs in their own language (the software includes a selection of 13 languages to choose from). The learning curve for this software is short as well, allowing designers with the most basic of computer skills to achieve an intermediate level of skill within three months.
• Import file formats such as: Step Sat, IGES, Rhino, .stl, .eps, .png.
• Export file formats such as: .stl, .sat, .jpg, Rhino, .png.
• Pentium IV 3.8 GHz processor
• 2 GB RAM memory
• 10 GB free disc space
• Screen resolution: 1280 x 1024/16 million colors
• USB port
• Video card: NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GT (512 MB)/ATI Radeon X1900 GT (256 MB)
• Two-button mouse with wheel
• Internet connection (for updates; network card must be activated)