Put magnetic power to work, and see great results in less time. Stainless steel media burnish and polish quickly, working the most intricate areas. Magnets embedded in a cast disc constantly change polarity, creating a centrifugal action in the media. Using media as small as 1/4"L x .010" dia. allows your finisher to access recesses, channels, undercuts and other confined areas where other methods can't. On soft non-ferrous metals, finishing cycles can be accomplished in as little as half an hour, ensuring quicker turnaround time and improved productivity. If your pieces have large, smooth or flat surfaces, the finish will appear frosted. A slight buffing or a run in a dry finisher will easily bring the finish to a high shine.
• Direct-drive, fan-cooled motor provides quiet operation.
• On/off switch and indicator light
• Clear bowls with fill-line indicators offer easy load preparation; bowl accommodates 8–12 rings.
• Compact design conserves precious bench space.
• Motor: Fixed-speed, 1/32hp motor