1. Rinse shot with tap water after burnishing.
2. Mix solution by adding 3 ounces of Sunsheen to one gallon of water.
3. Put the shot into a clean tumbling barrel and cover it with the solution mix.
4. Tumble the shot in the solution for 10 minutes.
5. Empty the barrel, drain the shot and allow it to dry thoroughly. Do not rinse.
6. Store the shot in a covered plastic container.
7. Flush the steel shot with water to remove protective coating before the next use.
May cause eye and skin irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Use proper safety equipment when handling. Wash thoroughly after use. Keep out of reach of children and uninformed adults.
EYE CONTACT: Flush eyes with large amounts of water fro 15 minutes, holding eyelids open. Seek medical attention.
SKIN CONTACT: Wash thoroughly with soap and water. Seek medical attention if irritation persists.
INHALATION: Remove victim to fresh air. Seek medical attention if irritation persists.
INGESTION: Seek medical attention.