Market your business better with personalized packaging. Impressions™ hot foil stamping service from Rio Grande makes personalizing your boxes, jewelry cards, pouches and totes simple and cost-effective (with no minimum order quantities!). The process is fast, easy and your customized packaging products will be personalized in house by Rio Grande then shipped to you, ready to help you make great impressions on your customers!
Order Impressions™hot foil stamping services online at the same time you place your order for the boxes, pouches, totes(any item that is suitable for hot foil stamping). Please review the video below and see how fast and easy the process is! Whether you've placed orders in the past and need to re-order or are ready to take advantage of hot foil stamping for the first time, you're going to love using our online ordering!
1. Prepare your artwork (your logo design).
Complete details are provided in the video above; in general, however, artwork should be created using an illustration program such as Adobe® Illustrator® and saved in vector format such as an .AI or .EPS file. To reproduce well, the artwork should be crisp and clear with a resolution no less than 300dpi. Please Note: If you need help to create your logo in vector format, most local print shops will be able to assist you. Be sure to print out the artwork information sheet (click on the "Artwork" tab above) to take with you to the print shop.
2. Select the product(s) you want to hot-foil stamp.
On the product page of any item that's hot-stampable, you will see a checkbox for "Add Hot Foil Stamp Service" in the "Add to Cart" area. Check the box and then click "Add to Cart." This will launch our five-step process for ordering your hot foil stamping service online (and it will be submitted at the same time you place your order for the product!). If you forget (or change your mind) and want to take advantage of Rio Grande Impressions™ hot foil stamping service after an item is in the cart, no problem; you will see the option shown in your cart, too. Click the option, and you can go from there.
3. Follow the easy 5-step process.
In five easy steps, you will fill in the necessary information, upload artwork (if needed), and be ready to submit your order. We'll take it from there "it couldn't be easier! Once we make sure the artwork provided will deliver you the quality result Rio Grande is known for, we'll carefully hot foil stamp your items and ship them to you" usually in 3 to 4 weeks. And then you'll be ready to leave lasting impressions on your customers!
All items on your hot foil stamping order (except totes) are combineable to get the best quantity price break per order. Once created, your plates are safely stored, free of charge, here at our facility, where they are protected and conveniently at hand, ready to hot foil stamp your next order and get it to you quickly.
Please Note: Stored plates that lie unused for two years are recycled.
Plate charges for all items except totes
One-time charge of $45.00 for one plate.
• Maximum area is 3½" x 1½".
• If you need your logo in more than one size, each size requires a separate plate.
• Re-orders using an existing plate require you to pay only the service charge (see below); you will not be charged for the plate after the one-time fee.
Quantities of 200 pieces or fewer: $40.00 minimum charge
Quantities of 201–287 pieces: $0.17 per piece
Quantities of 288–719 pieces: $0.14 per piece
Quantities over 720 pieces: $0.12 per piece
Plate charges for totes
Pricing is based on the size (in square inches) of the plate.
• 1–30 square inches: $93.00 (one-time charge)
• For plate sizes greater than 30 square inches, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Quantities of 150 pieces or fewer: $45.00 minimum charge
Quantities of 151–250 pieces: $0.25 per piece
Quantities of 251–750 pieces: $0.20 per piece
Quantities over 751 pieces: $0.17 per piece
Keep your name in the hands (and under the eyes) of every customer who receives or uses one of your Sunshine® Cloths with screenprinting from Rio Grande's Impressions™ service! You can place your company name or logo directly onto original, full-size 7-1/2" x 5" Sunshine® Cloths and provide them to your customers either as a purchase gift or an add-on sale—reinforcing your name recognition every time the cloths are used. The template below shows you where on the cloth you can place your artwork and provides sizing information about suitable artwork. Email email@example.com for pricing or to order. Please Note: This service cannot be ordered online and must be ordered when you order the Sunshine® Cloths you want to personalize. Please click on the "Artwork" tab for information about providing your logo, design or other artwork for your order. Got questions? See our FAQ or call us at 800.545.6566.
Use Rio Grande Impressions™ service to order custom marking stamps or stamp inserts that carry your name or logo. Then personalize your designs with your custom stamp—or create quality tags that you attach to your designs—and keep your business top of mind with your customers for years to come. All stamps are made in the USA.
• Ideal for marking precious metals; suitable for any soft metals including gold (14K and finer), silver, copper and brass.
• Superior-quality tool steel stamps are quench-hardened (to 58HRC) and tempered
for strength and durability.
• Beveled ends protect stamps against cracking and fraying.
• Designs are engraved to a depth of .030" (.762mm).
Your logo speaks volumes about your business. You have spent valuable time getting it just right. Let Rio help you easily and effectively personalize products that professionally represent your business.
Artwork should be created using an illustration program
such as Adobe® Illustrator® and saved in vector format as
an .AI or .EPS file. Use the program to apply outlines to any
fonts that are used in order to retain their characteristics.
Please Note: If you donâ€™t have the ability to create your logo in vector format, most local print shops will be able to assist you.
To reproduce well, your artwork should be crisp and clear with a resolution no less than 300dpi. In addition, artwork:
• Must consist of black lines or letters on a white background; no colors, gradients or shading
• Must not have fine lines or closely-spaced lettering or lines in conjunction with heavy lines and lettering.
• Must be the exact size of the finished impression you need (except for custom marking stamps or laser-engraved tags; artwork for these should be approx. 3" x 3").
• Font size in the artwork must not be less than 10 pts. in size and should be clearly and easily readable.
Please email your artwork to us; when you send the files, it is very important that you include:
• Your name
• Your daytime phone number
• Your Rio Grande customer number
• The type of order that is awaiting this artwork
(hot-foil stamp or custom stamp, for example)
• The dimensions of your logo
Attach the .AI or .EPS file to your email and send it to:
Once we receive your artwork, one of our Impressions representatives will contact you to discuss your artwork. We are committed to making sure your logo reproduces as beautifully as possible and may suggest artwork revision to achieve this goal.