Your logo speaks volumes about your business. You have spent valuable time getting it just right.
Look to Rio Grande and our Impressions™ professionals to help you easily and effectively personalize your products to enhance the presentation of your business. An enhanced, effective promotion of your business gives you an advantage over competition. Impressions services allow you to customize:
• Presentation products (such as jewelry cards).
• Packaging products (such as boxes, totes, and pouches).
• Promotional items (such as Sunshine® Cloths and repair tickets).
Please Note: Impressions services cannot be ordered online and must be ordered when you order the packaging or other items you want to personalize. Got questions? See our FAQ, click on the "Start your Order" button and send us your questions, or call us at 800.545.6566.
boxes, jewelry cards, pouches and totes simple and cost-effective (with no minimum order quantities!). Select from a wide range of packaging items in the catalog or on riogrande.com, create your artwork, pick a foil color, then send it in! Your packaging will be personalized in house by Rio Grande then shipped to you, ready to help you make great Impressions™.
Select your packaging product.
See our FAQ, click on the "Start your Order" button and send us your questions, or call us at 800.545.6566.
1. Determine artwork placement and size.
Once you've selected your product, decide where to place your artwork.Click on the "More Info" tab of any product showing the icon. Template there will show you the available area on that product that we can hot foil stamp as well as the size specifications for each possible placement. The product description will also indicate where on the item a stamp can be placed and whether the packer or sleeve (if it has one) can be stamped, too.
2. Create your artwork.
Artwork should be created using an illustration program such as Adobe® Illustrator® and saved in vector format such as an .AI or .EPS file. To reproduce well, your artwork should be crisp and clear with a resolution no less than 300dpi. Please Note: If you don’t have the ability to create your logo in vector format, most local print shops will be able to assist you. Be sure to print out the artwork information sheet (click on the "Artwork" tab above) to take with you to the print shop.
3. Choose a foil color.
Once you know the product you want personalized and have your artwork prepared, your next step is to select your desired foil color.
4. Start your order with Rio Grande.
Click on the "Start your Order" button and fill out the form with all your information (and/or any questions, you have) and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Before hitting "Submit" on your Hot Foil Stamping order, please be sure to include the following details:
• Your name and Rio Grande customer number.
• Your daytime phone number.
• The products(s) you want to order and have hot foil stamped along with the desired quantity of each item number.
• The dimensions of your artwork based on the templates shown with each product.
• The electronic file of your artwork.
• Desired foil color.
Once we receive your email, one of our Impressions™ representatives will contact you to finalize your order. We are committed to making sure your artwork reproduces as beautifully as possible and may suggest revisions to achieve this goal.
Make an Impression™!
Once your final artwork is approved, we'll hot foil stamp and ship your personalized packaging to you in 2 to 3 weeks. And you'll be ready to leave lasting Impressions on your customers.
Here's how we do it!
1. Email your artwork file
(see Artwork tab, above)
2. Your logo is etched into a metal plate (also called a die).
3. We center a thin sheet of foil over the product, heat the plate and press it into the foil.
4. The foil transfers onto the product and, voilà!—your logo is professionally hot stamped right onto your packaging!
All items on your hot foil stamping order (except totes) are combineable to get the best quantity price break per order. Once created, your plates are safely stored, free of charge, here at Rio Grande, where they are ready and waiting to hot foil stamp your next order. This both protects your plates from damage and reduces the delivery time on re-orders. Please Note: Pricing applies to one-side, one-color imprinting.
Plate charges for all items except totes
One-time charge of $45.00 for one plate.
• Maximum area is 3½" x 1½".
• If you need your logo in more than one size, each size requires a separate plate.
• Re-orders using an existing plate require you to pay only the service charge (see below); you will not be charged for the plate after the one-time fee.
Quantities of 200 pieces or fewer: $40.00 minimum charge
Quantities of 201–287 pieces: $0.17 per piece
Quantities of 288–719 pieces: $0.14 per piece
Quaniities over 720 pieces: $0.12 per piece
Plate charges for totes
Pricing is based on the size (in square inches) of the plate.
• 1–30 square inches: $93.00 (one-time charge)
• For plate sizes greater than 30 square inches, please email us at email@example.com
Quantities of 150 pieces or fewer: $45.00 minimum charge
Quantities of 151–250 pieces: $0.25 per piece
Quantities of 251–750 pieces: $0.20 per piece
Quantities over 751 pieces: $0.17 per piece
Keep your name in the hands (and under the eyes) of every customer who receives or uses one of your Sunshine® Cloths with screenprinting from Rio Grande's Impressions™ service! You can place your company name or logo directly onto original, full-size 7-1/2" x 5" Sunshine® Cloths (a minimum of three 100-cloth bulk packages #3370361 is required) and provide them to your customers either as a purchase gift or an add-on sale—reinforcing your name recognition every time the cloths are used. The template below shows you where on the cloth you can place your artwork and provides sizing information about suitable artwork. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing or to order. Please Note: This service cannot be ordered online and must be ordered when you order the Sunshine® Cloths you want to personalize. Please click on the "Artwork" tab for information about providing your logo, design or other artwork for your order. Got questions? See our FAQ or call us at 800.545.6566.
Your logo speaks volumes about your business. You have spent valuable time getting it just right. Let Rio help you easily and effectively personalize products that professionally represent your business.
Artwork should be created using an illustration program
such as Adobe® Illustrator® and saved in vector format as
an .AI or .EPS file. Use the program to apply outlines to any
fonts that are used in order to retain their characteristics.
Please Note: If you don’t have the ability to create your logo in vector format, most local print shops will be able to assist you.
To reproduce well, your artwork should be crisp and clear with a resolution no less than 300dpi. In addition, artwork:
• Must consist of black lines or letters on a white background; no colors, gradients or shading
• Must not have fine lines or closely-spaced lettering or lines in conjunction with heavy lines and lettering.
• Must be the exact size of the finished impression you need (except for custom marking stamps or laser-engraved tags; artwork for these should be approx. 3" x 3").
Please email your artwork to us; when you send the files, it is very important that you include:
• Your name
• Your daytime phone number
• Your Rio Grande customer number
• The type of order that is awaiting this artwork
(hot-foil stamp or custom stamp, for example)
• The dimensions of your logo
Attach the .AI or .EPS file to your email and send it to:
Once we receive your artwork, one of our Impressions representatives will contact you to discuss your artwork. We are committed to making sure your logo reproduces as beautifully as possible and may suggest artwork revision to achieve this goal.