Our finished jewelry sets are ready to offer to your customers for simple upsells. These fashion jewelry favorites come in many fun themes across full sets of earrings, bracelets, necklaces and rings. Choose from sterling silver finished jewelry sets, gold-plated necklaces and earrings and even trendy copper jewelry designs!
Recycle your precious metal scrap and recover your costs through
Rio Grande's scrap refining program. Learn more or get your scrap
kit to send in your silver, gold, gold-filled, palladium,
fired precious metal clay and platinum scrap now!
Find the right tool for any jewelry making project. Rio Grande offers the best
selection of jewelry bench tools and equipment available, backed by our
world-class technical support. Reach for Rio Grande whether you need beading tools,
a new jewelry work bench, or any other jewelry tools and supplies.
We even offer jewelry making equipment for casting and other advanced techniques.
We carry trusted jewelry bench tool brands like Swanstrom,
Beadalon, Foredom Flex Shaft, Bonny Doon, Fretz Hammers and more.
Find the best-quality jewelry making tools and supplies at the best prices.
Bead stringers know: you can never have too many beads! Whether you need colorful
Swarovski beads, briolette beads or glass beads, or your design calls for a classic
pearl or a natural stone bead, Rio Grande is your bead stringing source! Don¹t forget
about gold beads and sterling silver beads and other metal beads; they¹re all here, too.
Bold creations meet bold jewelry displays at Rio Grande, where you¹ll find specialty displays
to complement your designs and help increase sales. Rio Grande offers a variety of jewelry
card displays from revolving to stationary, as well as striking organic fabric displays
including silk, suede, velvet, faux leather and hemp.
Versatile and inspiring silver precious metal clay has been available from Rio Grande
for more than a decade‹and today the passion for metal clay continues to evolve with
colorful BRONZclay and COPPRclay. Make Rio your first source for innovative metal clay tools,
products, and ideas‹such as fire-in-place Embeddables findings‹and any other metal clay supplies
At Rio Grande, you¹ll find the media you need to create unique,
colorful pieces and expand your jewelry-making repertoire. Stock up on
supplies for enameling, the art that welcomes the newcomer, yet challenges
the expert. Add a splash of color with Colores, the fashionable epoxy resin
that brightens up your work.
This Orion 150i pulse arc welder increases production and efficiency in any size shop or business. Wield precision control like never before with power up to 150 joules and four weld modes: nano, micro, ultra and tack.
• Use the nano weld mode for very light work such as silver hollowware.
• Use the micro mode for precise, stone-in setting repairs.
• Use the ultra and tack modes for heavier metal welds, including a weld agitation setting that creates deeper welds on tough metals.
• With the new rapid-fire mode, you can fire four times per second and run a continuous line of welds for much faster production.Other special features:
• A low-current ignition system saves grinding time and life span on the welder’s electrodes.
• Sleep mode enables fast start up when you need a quick weld. Just pull the swivel arm over your bench, pull up the settings on the easy-to-use touch screen interface and push the arm out of your way when finished.
• The MyWeld™ Management software includes one-touch intelligent weld settings for different metal-to-metal combinations, built-in training animations and robust advanced controls for finer setting adjustments.