Our finished jewelry sets are ready to offer to your customers for simple upsells. These fashion jewelry favorites come in many fun themes across full sets of earrings, bracelets, necklaces and rings. Choose from sterling silver finished jewelry sets, gold-plated necklaces and earrings and even trendy copper jewelry designs!
Find the right tool for any jewelry making project. Rio Grande offers the best selection of jewelry bench tools and equipment available, backed by our world-class technical support. Reach for Rio Grande whether you need beading tools, a new jewelry work bench, or any other jewelry tools and supplies. We even offer jewelry making equipment for casting and other advanced techniques. We carry trusted jewelry bench tool brands like Swanstrom, Beadalon, Foredom Flex Shaft, Bonny Doon, Fretz Hammers and more. Find the best-quality jewelry making tools and supplies at the best prices.
Bead stringers know: you can never have too many beads! Whether you need colorful Swarovski beads, briolette beads or glass beads, or your design calls for a classic pearl or a natural stone bead, Rio Grande is your bead stringing source! Don¹t forget about gold beads and sterling silver beads and other metal beads; they¹re all here, too.
Bold creations meet bold jewelry displays at Rio Grande, where you¹ll find specialty displays to complement your designs and help increase sales. Rio Grande offers a variety of jewelry card displays from revolving to stationary, as well as striking organic fabric displays including silk, suede, velvet, faux leather and hemp.
Versatile and inspiring silver precious metal clay has been available from Rio Grande for more than a decade‹and today the passion for metal clay continues to evolve with colorful BRONZclay and COPPRclay. Make Rio your first source for innovative metal clay tools, products, and ideas‹such as fire-in-place Embeddables findings‹and any other metal clay supplies you need.
At Rio Grande, you¹ll find the media you need to create unique, colorful pieces and expand your jewelry-making repertoire. Stock up on supplies for enameling, the art that welcomes the newcomer, yet challenges the expert. Add a splash of color with Colores, the fashionable epoxy resin that brightens up your work.
Item Number: 111593
• Rio work surface (#111-567).
• Color-Quick thickness guide set (#111-569).
• CoolSlip, 4-oz. bottle (#111-448).
• Slik Balm, 3.5-oz. tin (#111-458).
• Klay Kutters circles; set/5 (#111-390).
• Klay Kutters squares; set/5 (#111-392).
• Klay Kutters ovals; set/5 (#111-409).
• Double-ended carving tools; set/4 (#111-537).
• Rio Cold Mold, 1-oz. jar; pkg/6 (#701-042).
• Knife-style agate burnisher (#111-362).
• One greenware file (#111-400).
• Rio PMC® tool kit (#111-411).
• Small steel hand brush (#100-938).
• Acrylic work surface set; set/2 (#100-939).
• Delight™ paper clay modeling compound, 3.17-oz (90-gram) pouch; pkg/2 (#100-949).
• Ceramic Shrinkage Stopper Set, #16–#19 (#116-466).
• Half-round sanding sticks; set/6 (#337-593).
• Artist's bucket, square (#116-589).
• Clay shapers; set/5 (#111-449).
• Soft Colour Shapers™; set/5 (#111-407).
• Makin's Professional® Ultimate Clay Extruder™ with discs (#111-570).
• Pro-polish polishing pads; pkg/50 (#337-020).
• 3M sponge sanding pads assortment; asst./5 (#337-318).
• Sunshine® Cloth (#337-030).
• Metal clay templates (fat rectangles, tapered squares, tapered rectangles); set/3 (#111-642).
• Rehydration kit (#111-401).
• Steel ruler (#116-086).
• Murena-Sable premium artist's brush (#350-062).
• Steel utility tweezers (#115-052).
• Makin's® Mini Geo Clay Cutters; set/12 (#111-663).
• Chi'ing Dynasty Stamp master sheet (#112-780).
Please select a different Address
About Rio Grande
Rio Grande Jewelry-Making Classes
Rio Grande Services & Brands
7500 Bluewater Rd NW
Albuquerque, NM 87121 USA
Receive updates on our promotions, classes, events and watch our exclusive videos.