Our finished jewelry sets are ready to offer to your customers for simple upsells. These fashion jewelry favorites come in many fun themes across full sets of earrings, bracelets, necklaces and rings. Choose from sterling silver finished jewelry sets, gold-plated necklaces and earrings and even trendy copper jewelry designs!
Recycle your precious metal scrap and recover your costs through
Rio Grande's scrap refining program. Learn more or get your scrap
kit to send in your silver, gold, gold-filled, palladium,
fired precious metal clay and platinum scrap now!
Find the right tool for any jewelry making project. Rio Grande offers the best
selection of jewelry bench tools and equipment available, backed by our
world-class technical support. Reach for Rio Grande whether you need beading tools,
a new jewelry work bench, or any other jewelry tools and supplies.
We even offer jewelry making equipment for casting and other advanced techniques.
We carry trusted jewelry bench tool brands like Swanstrom,
Beadalon, Foredom Flex Shaft, Bonny Doon, Fretz Hammers and more.
Find the best-quality jewelry making tools and supplies at the best prices.
Bead stringers know: you can never have too many beads! Whether you need colorful
Swarovski beads, briolette beads or glass beads, or your design calls for a classic
pearl or a natural stone bead, Rio Grande is your bead stringing source! Don¹t forget
about gold beads and sterling silver beads and other metal beads; they¹re all here, too.
Bold creations meet bold jewelry displays at Rio Grande, where you¹ll find specialty displays
to complement your designs and help increase sales. Rio Grande offers a variety of jewelry
card displays from revolving to stationary, as well as striking organic fabric displays
including silk, suede, velvet, faux leather and hemp.
Versatile and inspiring silver precious metal clay has been available from Rio Grande
for more than a decade‹and today the passion for metal clay continues to evolve with
colorful BRONZclay and COPPRclay. Make Rio your first source for innovative metal clay tools,
products, and ideas‹such as fire-in-place Embeddables findings‹and any other metal clay supplies
At Rio Grande, you¹ll find the media you need to create unique,
colorful pieces and expand your jewelry-making repertoire. Stock up on
supplies for enameling, the art that welcomes the newcomer, yet challenges
the expert. Add a splash of color with Colores, the fashionable epoxy resin
that brightens up your work.
Made of high-speed chrome steel, GRS gravers are designed to meet the needs of jewelers, engravers, die-makers and anyone who uses gravers by hand or in power handpieces. • Pre-sharpened, shortened quick-change gravers fit into GRS quick-change holders and other handpieces. • Use knife gravers for fine-line engraving and deep, narrow cuts.
Often copied but never equaled in either performance or benefits, Bur-Life® is the best available lubricant for jewelry applications. Like a coating of microscopic ball bearings, Bur-Life provides a smoother cut with far less friction and more control. Other lubricants are repelled by heat and draw away from the cutting edge. Bur-Life is attracted by heat, so the friction and resulting heat produced by saw blades, burs, files and other cutting tools actually draws Bur-Life to the point of contact, resulting in a better finish. With Bur-Life, your tools work faster, stay sharper and last longer. Choose from three formulas: • Original: Stick or bench-mount cartridges • Paste: Specially formulated for tasks where surfaces require a complete coating • Liquid: Penetrates to lubricate; for complex or porous surfaces that may be hard to coat.
• For burs: Increases precision in drilling and grinding and reduces chatter Best formula: stick
• For files: Keeps files cutting clean and increases their cutting life by reducing wear on file surfaces. Best formula: stick
• For gravers: Wipe your gravers with Bur-Life every few cuts. Best formula: liquid
• For drawing wire: Apply to both wire and drawplate to make drawing wire nearly effortless. Best formula: liquid
• For saw blades: Reduces drag and binding during cutting. Blades cut smoother, resist breaking and last up to twice as long. Best formula: stick
• For wheel dressing: This ideal wheel dressing provides superior lubrication even under tremendous friction. Abrasive wheels cut smoother and faster. Best formula: stick
• For stamping and tap & die operations: Coats surfaces completely for efficient stamping Best formula: any
• For grinding wheels and abrasive belts: Keeps wheels running cool Best formula: stick
• For diamond drills: An excellent cooling bath! Dip diamond burs periodically to keep them cool while you work. Best formula: liquid
The Trendsetter Wheel
In this video from Rio Grande, Blaine Lewis of New Approach School for Jewelers, shows you how effective his TrendSetter™ Wheels are for practicing the art of setting a variety of gemstones.