Higher quantity price breaks may be seen in the shopping cart.
*Priced per pack of 480
Slate Gray Tissue Paper
Item Number: 45414087
Dramatize your packaging with solid-color tissue paper! Sheets are soft-folded.
20" x 30"
Country of origin:
How To Dress Up A Tote Bag
Know how to use these quick and easy techniques to dress up the presentation of a simple tote bag.
Translucent totes offer an almost unlimited ability to reflect changing fashions, to follow the change of seasons and to support a variety of holiday gift giving.
Opaque totes, with the tissue and ribbons you use to dress them up, are almost chameleon-like in their ability to complement the look you want to make, no matter what event, time of year or occasion is being served.
• Solid totes, with strands of ribbon or shredded tissue peeking out over their tops create a festive look that complements (or even sets up a vibrant contrast) with the tote.
• Two or three tissue colors folded or twisted together are easy to use to give the tote a dressed up and textured look.
• Bright solid-color or patterned wrapping or tissue paper shows through translucent totes, allowing you to create fun, attractive presentations suited to your own customer base.
• Use colorful shredded paper to create a confetti-like look in see-through totes.
• Attach a seasonal cut-out to the inside wall of the bag to give it an instant theme. Even tuck one of your business card into the upper cuff of the bag or against the side wall of the bag.
• However you dress them up, totes lend themselves to your look, style and design quickly, easily and affordably!