Gilders Paste, Violet
Item Number: 119226
Ready to add color to your metal clay pieces? Gilders Paste® is a wax-based medium that you can apply to metal clay, metal, wood and beads, adding colorful effects and finishes to your jewelry designs.
• You can blend Gilders Paste® colors to create countless color variations.
• You can add paint thinner to Gilders Paste and use it as a paint, stain or wash.
• The color dries to a colorfast, hard-wax finish in 12 hours (dries to the touch in 10–15 minutes).
• The natural finish of each color is matte to semi-gloss; burnish to produce a richer finish.
• Apply with a brush, sponge, even your fingertip.
• If necessary, remove with mineral spirits.
• If the wax dries out in the tin, simply add a few drops of paint thinner for a longer shelf life.
Each 1.5-oz. (30ml) tin covers 30 square feet.
2013 Tools and Equipment Catalog p.568